Prostate cancer is one of the leading causes of morbidity and mortality in men in the western world, and the second most common cancer in men worldwide.
Imaging of the prostate-specific membrane antigen (PSMA) has become an essential tool for managing patients with recurrent prostate cancer and 68Ga PSMA-11 is one of the most frequently employed radiopharmaceuticals*
The isoPROtrace-11 Kit we have developed is an innovative, safe, and ready-to-use single vial for producing multi doses and dispensing them within only 5 minutes!
*Frederic Bios et al. Am J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2020; 10(6): 349–374.
ISOTOPIA’s isoPROtrace11 Kit
- A unique patented formula
- An efficient multi-dose, multi-patient vial
- Minimizes staff exposure to radiation
- Simplifies the labelling process, and does not require hot cell environment
- Enhances efficiency, saves time and money
- Eliminates the need for costly modules and consumables
- Produced in a GMP compliant facility